FutisForum.fi Forum Index FutisForum.fi
FutisForum // www.futisforum.fi // Alkuperäinen Soccernet.fi:n FutisForum jo vuodesta 1996!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    Ban PanelBan Panel   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kakkonen and Kolmonen league tables from 80-s and 90-s?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FutisForum.fi Forum Index -> Muut Suomen sarjat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balthazor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Kakkonen and Kolmonen league tables from 80-s and 90-s? Reply with quote Ilmoita asiaton viesti

(sorry that in English, I am from Estonia, but from southern part, so I don't speak Finnish and I'm one of those ten Estonians, who have never visited Finland :))

I'm searching for final league tables of Kakkonen and Kolmonen in 80-s and 90-s. I have some freaky hobbies like making big Excel tables of several leagues, where every league is marked with different colour, and editing old football management games, especially CM 97-98, where I usually try to replace English league with some other league to play that new league also with 92 clubs instead of less than 40.
I know that there is already ~10 years a Finnish patch, where Finnish League replaces Belgian. Unfortunately Belgian league had a "defect" that there was no promotion-relegation between 2nd division and non-league, so those 32 teams which started game will be forever.
Before editing I usually try to construct league history table in English shape (20+24+24+24) based on real results. But about Finland I've found from RSSSF all tables of Veikkausliga and Ykkonen plus divisional movements page, which indicates also parcipitants of Kakkonen, but as known... Finnish league is specific that freshly promoted teams quite often make very good debut and next year already will be relegated back. So the fact that club played in Kakkonen two years doesn't mean that it was surely struggling both years. From RSSSF I found also Kakkonen tables of 1994 and 1995 and there were already teams like Visa Kemi and FC Kirkkonummi, both they got third places in 94 and were clearly relegated in 95. From Wikipedia are available all tables of Kakkonen 2000 or later, but it's too late years, also clubs history starts typically there with 2000. Some tables I found from homepages of Ponnistus and TP-Seinajoki with their groups(Ponnistus mostly was in eastern group and TP in northern, but they were in Kakkonen only 3 seasons on 80s end and about one is table missing). So I'll be thankful for links of every table I haven't yet. Especially needed all tables of Kakkonen 1983-98, for Kolmonen it should be enough some last years of that period.
Musta Klaani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Ilmoita asiaton viesti

ELETO!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FutisForum.fi Forum Index -> Muut Suomen sarjat All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: